Friday, April 16, 2010

K-ON! Japan Hottest Girl Band

Hey again...... long long long long x99999 time didn't post....... hahaha.... pretty busy all this years........

anyway.... you all must heard about K-ON! rights??? The Hottest girls band in Japan now...... anyway..... this is the anime of the band.....!!!! ( For those who haven't seen yet, I suggest you try to watch it!!!! you won't regret...)
Mio, Yui, Mugi, and Ritsu are the main characters in the anime for season 1...... (bla...bla...bla...) yup~~~ try to watch the anime and you will get more info from here.......





 Anyway, I'm not gonna tell you all about the anime.... :p you all are better to watch it first......




p/s : sorry if my words are not good enough......(I'm a little sleepy and now I'm feeling sick~~~)

goodbye from now!!!!!

1 comments:

NSZ said...

very interesting band!!! i hope you can sing like them 2...hahaha :)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates