Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Next Performance???

The time move so fast. I forget everything about my blog.... sorry...
Anyway, have you heard a group called Tokio Hotel?? Well, for me, I once thought that the group consist of Tokyo boys but I was wrong I guess......
The 'World Behind My Wall' is one of the famous song sing by this group.... as you all can see from the title, our next performance (the choir) will be in fortnight coming!!!


The first time I heard the song, I .... you know, just like, I love it... anyway, here I post a video about the song.... ENJOY!!!!!





So, how will I'm we plan this time? what's the plan this time.... If you got some cool ideas in your head about our pop-choir performance, please do send the ideas to this post.... Thanks!! Have a nice day.....



2 comments:

alin said...

im not joining it

Dante said...

why????

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates