Friday, January 21, 2011

Vocaloid

Hello again!!! First of all, thank you for still keeping up with this blog..... Life has been a little hard for me this year.... New year, new STYLE huh?? Anyway, today I would like to share with you guys one of the things that I love....




VOCALOID!!!!

Ok, here is a bit description about Vocaloid :

'Vocaloid' is actually a software that's made by Yamaha... You can see the front word 'Vocal', so it's actually a software that is used to edit your voice... You can change the voice to something you like... For example, a boy voice to a girl voice...

 But actually, that is not my point really is.... Below you can see some pictures :


Miku Hatsune


Rin and Len Kagamine


So, THIS is what I want to share with you guys... As I was saying earlier, Vocaloid is a kind of software... The first image (Miku Hatsune) was the first ANIME VERSION software released by Yamaha.... The function is still the same I guess...(I don't have/try the software yet... >_<'')


Ok2, that's is all I want to share with you guys today... Next time, maybe I will share MORE about Vocaloid..... Just wait until my next post.... Alright!!!


Vocaloid

Ok... Bye2~~~~ >_<''

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name of the girl twin is Rin. Lin is a fanmade Vocaloid.

Dante said...

Aaahh... yea... but actually, it's Rin and Len....

Anonymous said...

Ok, well it says Lin & Len up there... Under the picture...

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates