Friday, November 4, 2011

Everyday Every Shuffle

Welcome to my next post~

Actually, by the time I stayed in the hostel, I learned a lot of stuff ( not just about the books, but the life too). And one of it is 'shuffle'. Once, I was an anti-shuffle person (NERD) but, after watching this video, I began to be interested in this kind of activity.

I know it might sound like I'm wasting my time but don't get me wrong. I'm not addicted to this activity like other people. I just do it sometime when there was no other option to fulfill my time. If you don't like it, then it's alright. Just be yourself. Everyone has their own interest. Anyway, ENJOY!!!






p/s : Wonder why I put the title like that? Try listen to the music. XD

3 comments:

alin said...

skali

Bunkboyz said...

Igt tak peristiwa shuffle form 2?

Dante said...

ade banyak, yg mane?

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates